IMPORTANT DETAILS: AUG. 3 ROPES COURSE ACTIVITY AT HAYO-WENT-HA
If you or your child is signed up for the ropes course/ziplining/climbing wall activities at Camp Hayo-Went-Ha on Monday, Aug. 3, please see the details below.
- Closed-toe shoes are required. NO FLIP FLOPS. Athletic shoes are best.
- Parent chaperones are needed — at least 3 and up to 5. Bonus: Chaperones get to do the course for FREE! Call, text or email Carol Killmaster (847-321-5810,email@example.com) if you’re interested.
- Arrive at 1:45 at Hayo-Went-Ha’s ropes course.
- Cost is $20/person.
- Rain or shine — cancellation only in event of severe weather.
- If you must cancel, please let Carol know. We need a minimum of 20 kids for the activity; we’re at 24 now. On the flip-side, if you want to come and are not signed up, call or text Carol. They have staffed to accommodate 25 kids, so just need to be in that range.
- Activities are from 2:00 p.m.- 5:30 p.m.
- Participants must be 11 years or older.
Also, some of you had questions about whether you could do just ziplining. The answer is: absolutely. This is a challenge-by-choice activity — do what is fun for you. (The price is the same for everyone, however.)
Looking forward to a fun day!!
Qs? Call or text Carol Killmaster at 847-321-5810 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org.