You can pay your dues and summer invoices through Pay Pal (you do not have to have a PayPal account). If you are not familiar with paying with PayPal, please review this information.
To pay your dues, use the form below.
This is a new form for 2022, so please read these instructions first:
- First, enter your First and Last Names, Member number, and Email address (your member number is on your invoice if you don’t remember it).
- Second, select the type of payment you want to make: Active Dues, Inactive Dues or Summer Invoice.
- Third, complete the information that is requested for the type of payment you selected.
- Fourth, you will see the total amount that you are going to pay
- Finally, when you click on ‘Submit’ you will be taken to PayPal to make your credit card payment (you do not have to have a PayPal account).
If you prefer to send a check, please use the NEW TLYCC mailing address:
All Seasons Tax and Accounting
103 1st Street STE 1
Elk Rapids MI 49629