DINNER IS STARTING this week at the club.
Typical schedule will be :
- Wed/Friday/Sat Dinner hours 5:30 – 7:30 (stop by any time)
- No reservation/sign up for parties of less than 6 (if you know you are coming and want to call the club or sign up on clip board that would be helpful)
- Reservations will be required for parties larger of 6 or more.
- Four items on the menu for each week and a nightly special.
- This week’s menu (details on web or bulletin board when we get internet going again)
- Whitefish Grenoble
- Smothered Steak
- Chicken Breast & Pasta
- Smoked Pork Chop
- All dinners to include beverage, salad, veggie, dessert.
- THIS WEEK Saturday will be TO GO only because the Auction will be taking up the dining room. Saturday will be ½ roasted chicken, sweet potato planks, veggie.
- THURSDAY NIGHT/FAMILY NIGHT we will have family style entrée and veggie that will be on buffet that can be picked up and taken to your table. Pot Luck portion of Family night will be Desserts and Salads.
We understand this has taken a little while to get going, but we are very excited and looking forward to dinners at the club.
If you have any questions please let me know Denny Malone firstname.lastname@example.org or 231/642-7337