We are very excited to have Jeff Kohl and Bob Rodriguez preparing our food in 2011.
After 22 years of the same kitchen management we are looking forward to some changes in our kitchen for 2011. As you can imagine, it is quite a chore to take over and prepare a kitchen for new management. We are in the middle of making these exciting changes and are not quite able to exactly inform the membership of the dining room schedule for 2011 when the yearbook has to go to print. We will be posting schedules on the bulletin board and on the website as soon as they are available, as well as sending out updates via Listserve.
Information/Updates currently available
· Kitchen will be cleaned from top to bottom before serving in 2011
· Kitchen will have more local/healthy options in addition to many of the traditional offerings
· Kitchen will offer “To Go” food 6 days every week
· There will be no reservations needed for dinner for groups of less than 6 people.
· Dinner will be served between 5:30 and 7:00pm, just stop in and eat.
** Unfortunately the cleaning and reorganizing is quite a project and we will not be ready to serve brunch this year on Memorial Day weekend.
We are very excited to get started this summer, we will have a lot of new things going on. We anticipate that it will take some time to get things rolling with the new staff and we will keep you up to date on things that are happening in the kitchen. Please be patient and open minded, give it a try.
We would also really appreciate any feedback.
Denny Malone is the Kitchen liaison to the TLYCC Board of Directors. Please feel free to contact Denny with any comments or questions.